Over the last few months, Holloway Iliffe & Mitchell has seen a significant increase in property and asset management appointments across a wide geography as its bespoke services are more sought after by investors, landlords and tenants.
The most appointments include:
• Mixed use premises, Wokingham – 7,788 sq ft ground floor restaurant and upper floor development to residential at Baileys House for Malins Group
• Office park, Liphook – rent collection and service charge on three newly constructed and leased office and light industrial units at Ordnance Busines Park totalling 22,000 sq ft for East Hampshire District Council
• Business Park, Petersfield – following the successful sale, now managing 5,000 sq ft at 3 Viceory Court fo a private investor
• Business Park, Petersfield – 3,000 sq ft industrial premises on Bedford road let on behalf of a private SIPP provider.
• Mixed use premises, Portsmouth – ground floor shop and first floor dance hall at 164/168 Fratton Road let on two separate leases
• Light industrial development, Lee-on-the-Solent – Phase II Daedalus Park a further 40 modern light industrial / business units, totalling 50,000 sq ft
Director Stuart Mitchell comments
“Our management team has worked hard to build relationships with many local landlords during the last few years. The resultant expansion from a wide variety of appointments across the region is good to see and we look forward to continuing to grow our offering of managing both property and assets.”